Document Manager ( Download, View, Share Files and Attachments )
Document Manager is all-in-one document management solution for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can download documents from anywhere, store all your documents at one place and share or print documents easily and hassle-free.
It can catch documents from any source you can imagine: PC or Mac computers either USB or wirelessly, web sites, email attachments, Google Docs, Dropbox and other online file storages. All files are saved to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere or take it with you wherever you go!
- One of the apps that makes iPhone, iPad or iPod worth the price ?
Document Manager features outstanding file viewer that:
- Opens large Word,PDF,Excel, Power Point, RTF, TXT, PNG or JPG files
- Unzip .zip or .rar files
What Document Manager lets you do:
- Copy files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi or through USB cable
Any Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7 computer can connect to the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running Document Manager and operate it like a wireless flash drive. No additional software is required.
- Read Office Documents
Document Manager’s built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and text, image and zip or rar files. To read documents from other software like MS Project, Visio or OmniGraffle simply print them as PDF files and copy to Document MAnager.
- Save Email Attachments directly from your email software using the ‘Open In’ feature. Just keep pressing the docuemnt attachment in your email and select Document MAanger from the list, the attachment will automatically be downloaded and locally saved in your Document Manager.
- Share Files With Your Friends
Email files directly from Document Manager.
- Print any saved documents directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to any Air Print capable printer in your wifi network
- Read Books On The Go
Document Manager also allows you to download and read books in a variety of formats. TXT, RTF, word, PDF, HTML etc.
- Transfer files to iPhone with or without Wi-Fi
Document Manager supports downloading files to your device using both EDGE or 3G network. You don’t need to be on wifi to download a document from the Internet.
- Save Documents From the Web
Use built-in web browser to find and save files from the Web directly to your device. Save whole webpages to read them offline.
- Document Manager allows you to download and upload files from Dropbox, GoogleDocs and other services.
Product Download Link : Download from Apple App Store